Saturday, April 21, 2007

Hello to all my mama friends!

I'm a Mother of two boys. I have a nursling who happens to be the sweetest little guy ever and a drama-king who is nearly three years old that never stops going. I have enjoyed watching my three year old evoling into his own little person. He is learning new things everyday and constantly blows me away with the words that come out of his mouth. The other day I asked him to sit down in the shopping cart and you know what his response was? "Would that make mommy happy?" You can imagine how stunned I was. "Yes, Joshua that would make mommy very happy." And so he sat down. Who would have thought you could ever love someone so much. The Lord sure new what he was doing when he created little boys. Being a mother is one of the greatest gifts I will ever recieve and being at home with my boys is the only place to be but it's not always easy to embrace the mandane. Recently, I have been finding my days getting crazier and wondering how do other moms do it? What is that we mamas aren't sharing with each other. Thus, the reason for this blog.

2 comments:

HJC said...

This is wonderful and a great idea.... I love the colors too!!!! Also a mother of two I agree with many things you mentioned. VERY WISE WOMAN!!!

Tana said...

Thanks Holly!

Eating nutritionally and living naturally on a budget is my vision for my family