Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm back!!

I dropped out of blog Land I know but I back now!! The last month has been very busy in the Davis Household. First, Joshua started Preschool which has been so wonderful for him. He is learning many new things and starting to make school friends. Honestly, when did he get so big. He will be old enough to go to Kindergarten next Fall. And we moved to Clackamas. In which I'm still getting acclimated with. It's a busier city with an entirely different dynamic. So, it's little adjustments here and there. Needless to say, I have been busy!!

1 comment:

Melody C. Bondurant said...

How is everything going. My sister mentioned that you were selling your house and moving in with John's parents. We are going to be in Portland in November...I'd love to have a play date.

Eating nutritionally and living naturally on a budget is my vision for my family