Wednesday, November 14, 2007

We found a Doctor!

I took the boys to the Doctor's today. We were all so hungry afterwards plus I told Joshua if he was a good boy that we could get Burgerville...which he thought was cool. We are new to Kasier (still figuring out how they do things) and in the last month I have made more calls to the advice nurse then ever before...plus a visit. Our first visit did not go well the nurse and the Doctor were not firendly and seemed very annoyed I had come in but today's visit was GREAT!!! I think we found our facility as well as our Doctor. Joshua normally hates going to the Doctor and I don't blame him. But, he didn't fuss ONCE, not once!!
So, after our visit we went to Burgerville! We don't eat fast food very often and the last time we ate Burgerville they messed up our order. Once we got home I realized they had messed up our order again..they gave us bacon cheese burgers instead of tillamook cheese burgers...no wonder I thought we were paying to much! I called and now our name is put on a list for the next time we come in, what does that mean??? John and I have been experiencing a lot of "mess ups" lately with everything. Why is that?? Has any one else been experiencing the same??

Our spending was $19.23 at Burgerville...now that was not worth $20.

1 comment:

Mandajuice said...

I've had some really good doctors at Kaiser. I'm glad you found one of them!

Burgerville is so good, but pretty expensive too. It's hard for us to get out of there for less than $20 either.

Eating nutritionally and living naturally on a budget is my vision for my family