Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Grandma has arrived! She is settling in very well and we are enjoying her company! Joshua and Austen have been sharing a room, that has been going GREAT!! Last night they both went down with out a beep. Yesterday, I got to go to a Matinee with Grandma which was a great treat! But, I can see I am going to have my hands full so blogging and responding to all the bloggers blogs I read is NOT going to be on my list of priorities in the next week or two.
I will miss you all!!

2 comments:

Melody C. Bondurant said...

I wish we weren't so far away. I am always so blessed by your family and catching up on your posts.

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Many Blessings

Christina Carnoy said...

hey chiquita!

I am loving the world of blogging. How fun!!! I love you too and we need to get together after Christmas!!!

Eating nutritionally and living naturally on a budget is my vision for my family