Sunday, September 9, 2007

Birthday Shopping

My birthday shopping trip was a success. I haven't shopped all day in a very long time. I left the house about 9:30 and got home at about 6pm. I met my Mom, Aunt & cousin at Washingto Square and we shopped, had lunch, shopped, shopped and shopped some more. I found some really great things. If your like me once I got home I marveled some more at my new clothes and then took the clothes to my closet. It's amazing what new clothes does for a woman!!!

I also have a yummy salad recipe to share. We had this last night and it was yummy!!!

Apple-Cranberry Salad

Romaine lettuce
1 apple, chopped
sweetened dried cranberries
chopped green onion (I didn't put these in last night)
poppy seed dressing

Mix all the ingedients with a small amount of the dressing and ENJOY!!!

Oh, and Joshua crashed about 6pm last night while the rest of us crashed at about 8:30pm. We are all sure feeling refreshed after some much needed rest!!!

No comments:

Eating nutritionally and living naturally on a budget is my vision for my family