Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Getting ready for fall, how about you??

About this time each year I get into an "organizing mood". Today, we went through all the toys and changed up the room toys with the living room toys to get some variety goin. I also bought a few more baskets and created new homes for everything. We also sorted through Austen's clothes and I finally bought him some baskets for all his clothes. It only took my 9 months but now his changing table looks put together. Our next project is our front door/porch. I am getting a vision so hopefully I will have a picture of that soon.

Oh, Monday Miss Organized is coming to help us organize few areas we really slack in and are just clueless as how to manage. I am also hoping she can regularly clean for us. What a glorious thing that would be!!! I acually don't mind cleaning but I am running out of time for it these days.

No comments:

Eating nutritionally and living naturally on a budget is my vision for my family