Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Biore....

My face has been having lots of little breakouts lately and I started looking into different products to purchase (since I have never had this problem before) Most of them with a higher price tag than I wanted to spend especially if they didn't work. I decide to just take a look at Target. I fumbled across Biore, with acne treatment. I have been using it now since Saturday and my skin feels and looks GREAT!! My husband even has noticed a difference. It's price point is about 5-6 dollars a product, smells yummy and works!!
What I bought:
Blemish fighting ice cleaner with salicylic acid acne treatment, triple action astringent which cleanses tightens and clears complexion (also has salicylic acid acne treatment and skin balancing moisturizer.
I am no sure which of the two acne treatments has been clearing my skin or it has been a combination of the two but I certainly feel astringent working!!!
Guess I am just a bit excited to have clear complexion again!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm always on the look out for a good cleanser that doesn't break the bank. I'll have to give that one a try next time.

Tana said...

I also bought an everyday basis facial cleanser and John REALLY likes it. We keep that in the shower!

Eating nutritionally and living naturally on a budget is my vision for my family