I’ve been tagged with the following 12 questions. Then I’m supposed to tag 2 other people and add a question (#14) of my own.
1. My 2 favorite scrapbook topics: Well, I am not yet officially a scrapbooker just dabbling now. What I have done is my boys and family!
2. The 2 best places I've been to: Hawaii and Canada
3. 2 things I do everyday: change diapers and clean up one mess or another
4. The 2 things everyone knows about me: I like shopping and I have to drink coffee every morning.
5. The 2 places I wish to visit: Texas, because one of my best friends just moved there. Otherwise, I can't just pick two places the vision my husband and I have for our family is to travel many places with our two boys!
6. 2 things you may not know about me:
7. My two favorite foods: SUSHI, Thai and Mexican. Guess that's 3...opps.
8. My two favorite musical artists: currently Colbie Caillat and One Republic.
9. The last thing you watched on television: Hmm...Curious George and the news (We had a tornado pass threw yesterday. Crazy!)
10. The one thing you can always count on to make you feel better: Snuggling up close with my hubby!
11. My two favorite outside activities: Walking/hiking and going to the park with the boys.
12. If you had the time, what would you do to keep fit: Hip hop classes.
13. How you would spend a perfect day: To be greeted with a latte from starbucks after getting out of the shower (on the days I get showers!) Then drop my boys of somewhere for the day. While, I go have lunch with girlfriends. Then meet my husband for a matinee. After which leads us to the bookstore for coffee and a good read. Followed by dinner at todia and then to roots to meet friends for happy hour. Last but not least to SLEEP IN!!
14. Pet peeve: Expensive Car maintenance. Urg....we are picking up our car tonight for a grand total of $1,600 dollars. Guess it could be worse.