Saturday, January 5, 2008

I would like to announce the newest addition to the Davis's household. That's right!! Joshua got his first pet today, 2 black fish, pluto and oink. Pluto seems to be adjusting to his new home although oink we aren't so sure about. Guess the next few days will tell.
Austen seems to be on the mend. Today was the first day in 5 days he truly wanted to eat and play. I was beginning to get worried...I can't tell you how many times I called the advice nurse (well maybe not to many times but it sure seemed that way) and each time they assured me it could be a bug (if so why has no one else gotten it?) but it's likely his molars are causing flu like symptoms. I have never heard of such a thing? Thankfully, he is getting better!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely understand what you are talking about. Ashley spent Monday and Tuesday last week throwing up and then wouldn't eat anything till about Thursday. Finally on friday she started feeling better. She went in for her 18 month appointment on Friday and they think that she just had a bug. Nobody not even Jacob has gotten anything at all! I don't know what that whole thing was about! Maybe it is just a bug and these poor little 2nd born babies can't handle anything like their older brothers did! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Let me know how the fish turn out.

Poor little guy. Hope no one else gets sick!

Anonymous said...

UPDATE: Turns out the girl who sold us the fish was wrong in that, only ONE per tank. As a result Pluto died. And it's quite possible that is why this morning oink died too.

Eating nutritionally and living naturally on a budget is my vision for my family