Now, as for Mommy and Daddy, I wouldn't say this trip was refreshing but it was very fun....we stayed up too late every night playing games with our friends; which was a ton of fun; Explored Depoy Bay and a bit of Lincoln City and ate too much food. By yesterday afternoon we weren't sure we would make it to bedtime.....we were both completely exhausted... Obviously getting rest was not what this trip was going to be about!
A few highlights from the trip:
- A morning walk on the Beach
- Snuggling with Austen- he slept with us some and snuggled between us to watch cartoons On Sunday morning. It was the BEST!!
- John and I both enjoyed the company of our friends..a lot!
- We ate and ate!!
- Games, games, games
- We took Austen in the Hot tub....he sure loved that!
- Air hockey
- On the way home we stop a bit for wine tasting and bought a bottle on wine....which we plan to enjoy with a fun meal we can make together.
And we can't forget the flowers that awaited us when we arrived.....THANK YOU JOSHUA!!