Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm it!

I just got tagged from Trina http://lavidalocadelafamiliagonzalez.blogspot.com/. Joshua and her son Asa played soccer together!!

5 things I'm passionate about.

1) Living healthfully; eating as many whole foods as possible, exercising, soaking up the sun, getting enough rest and being kind to the environment.

2) My family

3) My husband and my boys whom we hope to raise to be happy, health, and confident.

4) Not holding grudges....life is to short for that!

5) Educating and exposing my boys to the world/worlds around them.

5 things I want to do before I die.

1) Watch my boys grow up and conquer their milestones!

2) Start my own business

3) Go to Africa

4) Send my Aunt and Uncle on a trip somewhere

5) See my husband full fill his dreams and passions

5 things I often say.

1) "Use your kind words please"

2) "Um hmm"

3) "Seriously"

4) "Oh, my goodness"

5) "Yes, Mommy"

5 books I have read lately.

1) The new strong willed child by Dobson

2) The total money makeover by Dave Ramsey

3) The Bible

4) A Pirate's ABC

5) Books on the Environment and becoming green

5 movies I have watched 5 times or more

1) Pippy Long stocking

2) Spider-man

3) 10 things I hate about you

4) Toy story

5) Coyote Ugly

5 friends I'm tagging.

I'm not...unless your ready this and you want to be tagged!!!

2 comments:

Trina G. said...

thank you:)

I hope that you have a great weekend!! We will be in G'dale. I will always think of you when we are there now:)

when the weather gets nice, we still have a date to get together and watch our soccer players play their hearts out!

Rachel Ollivant said...

Okay, I know I've said this a million times, but we need to hang out soon! Just let me know when works for you. (Well, after the next few days, since I think we have a stomach bug around here that needs to pass!)

Eating nutritionally and living naturally on a budget is my vision for my family