Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Fall is officially here and I LOVE it!

For those that don't know fall is my favorite time of year! I love all the colors, the foods, the baking, the weather, the traditions. I just love it all! This weekend we are headed our families anual fruitloop trip. This year Aunt Chritine and Unlce Danny (John's siblings) will be joining us. Ever since John and I have been married we have always gone to the fruitloop with John's parents. It's a tradition we love and look forward to every October.

Well, Joshua started his music class last week and this week his busy bees class. He seems to have enjoyed both. I am super excited about his busy bees class. The Teachers are SUPER friendly and nice. Plus, they have things set up some what like a monterorri does with all different activity stations and for the month of October they are focusing on leaves, pumpkins, letters and numbers. Joshua has already learned things from after one day. The program is academic which I didn't expect...not sure why maybe because of the price??? Anyhoo, I am super excited. Did I mention this class is 2 hours long and very close to wonderful downtown Camas:). Giving me a much needed time for errands and one on one time with Austen.

Next weekend, Daddy is going to be out of town so we are going to have a baking day at Auntie's house. I am very excited about this. There is some very yummy recipes I want to make and a few new ones I want to try. Fun times :)

No comments:

Eating nutritionally and living naturally on a budget is my vision for my family