Monday, October 8, 2007

I think we are making strides??

Joshua has been doing so good about using the potty when we have been at home. We haven't been accident free but he seems to be getting it and enjoying it. Tonight was the first time he told us he had to go poop and he really did!! Wohoo!!! Then, when I put him to bed he told me that tomorrow at class he was going to poop in the potty for his teacher. Wohoo, Joshua! I told him that would be very cool and that his teacher would be very proud of him. However, his track record for using a public potty or any other potty for that matter than the potty at home has been nothing short of a major fit. It has only been a week since we have embarked on the "potty journey" so I'm sure with time he with begin to feel comfortable using public bathrooms, I just hope it's sooner than later. What have you all tired to make this transition more comfortable??

No comments:

Eating nutritionally and living naturally on a budget is my vision for my family