Saturday, April 5, 2008

The ROCKETS first soccer game!!

Today was Joshua's first soccer game, it was wet, rainy but very fun! If you have never seen 3-4 year olds attempt soccer I highly recommend it! They are so fun to watch at one point John and I were laughing so hard we started crying.
While, I wish I could say Joshua runs after the ball like a pro but he is the one prancing around after the ball having the BEST time! (which is what counts....he is only 3)
Good times!! Can't wait until the next game!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the pictures!!!! I want to see !!

Cameo said...

I LOVED the game!!! It was sooo much fun! I honestly didn't expect to have that much fun at a "little" league soccer match but boy, I was a bit hoarse when we left. See you at practice.

Trina G. said...

We had a great time too. My Joshua said how cute YOUR Joshua was. He was having soooo much fun:) I was proud of our Rocket team!! See you Tuesday!

Eating nutritionally and living naturally on a budget is my vision for my family