Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Today has been such a delight!! I just love my boys..I took them out to lunch which I have not done by myself in awhile and they did great!! On the way home we rocked out in the car to some tunes...I was belting out I feel so alive I could fly (it's really just one of those days)...I see a drum set and micro phone in my near future, well maybe Joshua's!! When we got home Joshua was talking about how he wanted to fly with me!! Too cute. So, I began to tell him about the figure of speech...hmm I am thinkin that flew over his head!

Tonight's Menu:
Dinner:
Flank steak (Our Fav)
Roasted Red potatoes
Grilled Veggies
Garlic Bread
Dessert:
Vanilla Bean ice cream and cupcakes from Starbucks (seriously they are oh so yummy)

My mouth is already watering and it's only just nap time!!!

No comments:

Eating nutritionally and living naturally on a budget is my vision for my family