Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A renewed spirit...

Recently, I have been mulling over my responsibilities and the desires that lay upon my heart. It has been getting me pretty excited and I have been filled with a renewed spirit of passion to be the best (my best not my friends best) wife and mother I can be, to set and achieve my goals, to support and and love my husband the way he needs so I know he is alive with the belief that he can slay dragons, to equip and encourage my children, to discover and encounter more of the lord and to live without regret knowing I have done all that I can.
All this excitement has prompted me to share a few things from my heart and my attempt to encourage you, my reader. SO, Stay tuned!!! For those who want to follow me on my quest I think I will title these entries; Timeless gifts for my family.

No comments:

Eating nutritionally and living naturally on a budget is my vision for my family